Monday, January 6, 2014

Manipulation Monday

I got in another 2.5 mile walk and talk with Natasha this morning.  I am going to miss this morning ritual when I leave.

This afternoon I went to see my nephew, Dr. Scott A. Dubrul, who is the best chiropractor in the world!!  And I am not saying that just because he is my nephew.  If you live in the SLO area, check out Powersource Chiropractic and see if you don't agree with me.  I really needed an adjustment very badly and Scott has been able to manipulate me since he was a baby, now he just manipulates my spine LOL.  I feel like a new woman.

Afterwards, we left Mom with Larry, and Mary and I went to Cambria for lunch and shopping.  Lunch was at Moonstone Beach Bar and Grill.  I had Steamers and a Salad, delicious!! 

 
The view of the Restaurant
 
 
Another beautiful view with lunch.
 
 
After lunch we walked around town and I picked up some "Little Christmas" gifts for the great nieces and nephew.  They will not get them until tomorrow when we all go over to my nephew Chad's house for dinner.  Chad is married to Natasha and has a daughter, Molly.  We will be joined by his older brother, Scott (the Dr.), his wife, Julie and children, Quinn and Jack.  Stay tuned for some cute kid posts!!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.