Friday, January 10, 2014

A New Writing Exercise



I am trying out a new writing exercise that I learned about on my friend, Paula's, blog, "Smidgens, Snippets and Bits".  The premise of this exercise is that you write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.  A prompt is given each Friday and this will assist you with your writing.  I think it will be an interesting exercise and I am looking forward to seeing what comes out of my mouth (?)....pen (?).......keyboard I guess LOL.

Today's prompt is "SEE".
START

What I don't see right now is how I am going to fix my computer so that I am once again able to post photos to my blog.  I am not sure what happened.  One day I could post photos from my phone and the next I couldn't.  But then I found that I could send my photos to myself in an email and from there copy them into my photo files.  I could then download these into my blog.  Suddenly, for some unknown reason, I am no longer able to do that.  I mean, I can put them into my photos and I can open them up and ask the blogger to add them to my blog and then it freezes.  The only way I can get the add a photo screen off of my blog is to close out of it completely.  FRUSTRATING!!!!

I have tried everything I can think of to remedy this...I have gone onto google and asked but have not been able to figure it out.  One answer that I thought might work was to delete files from Picassa because if it is full this might cause photos to not load.  So I did that but still no go with the photos.

END 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the FMF Community! So glad you are giving this fun way of blogging a try. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. I wish I could help with your blog photos issue, but I'm not good with stuff like that. But I do hope you're able to get it working again soon. ~Tanya, visiting from FMF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tanya. I do think that I will enjoy FMF.

      Delete
  2. Egads...I don't know how to fix that either. Glad you joined. Today was my first as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am stumped Paula. It will let me copy and paste my pics but when I link to another site or pinterest the pic does not show up for me to post.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.