Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mom in Sunny California


My niece, Julie, sent me this pic via facebook today along with the caption.  My nephew, Scott, and his wife, Julie, try to take Mom out on Sundays.  They usually go to church and then for a ride and out to get a bite to eat..  Looks like a beautiful day and Mom looks like she is having a wonderful time.  I hope Larry and Mary are doing something fun with their time off.

I am so blessed to have such an awesome family.

It's so warm and bright here Aunt Wendy that we have to shade our eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.