Monday, January 20, 2014

Krazy about Kickboxing

This Kickboxing is going to kill me yet.  Fridays workout was very intense!  So much so that on Saturday I could barely move my legs....climbing stairs was agony...but by Sunday I was fine again.


This morning Kim called and said she wasn't feeling well so was foregoing kickboxing class this morning.  I was soooooooo tempted to follow suit. But I said to myself "Self, you set a goal to do 3 kickboxing classes this week and you know that Friday there will be no kickboxing due to your VA trip....so get off your lazy butt and get to class".  I can be very stern with myself when I need to!!


So I went to class and once again our instructor, Tyler Brady, tried to kill me but he didn't....I survived and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger so I will be right back at it on Wednesday morning.







1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.