Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Today's Sunday Stealing topic is "The Fast Dozen".  Join us if you are looking for a quick easy topic for your post tonight.





  1. What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read? Just tonight I sent "The Book Thief" to a friend's nook.
  2. The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke? It's Too Late by Carole King, it is in the perfect key for me.
  3. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I will stick with my own name.
  4. What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice? I am retired so I don't really have a boss.  I do have a husband but he is always quick to notice and acknowledge the things I do.
  5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Improper spelling and/or grammar.  LOL, I just misspelled grammar.  Thank God for spell check.
  6. What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream? Being caregiver to my Mom.
  7. Why do you think you are a lovable person? I truly care about others.
  8. If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it? Sleep
  9. The last song you turned up in your car or house was? The Thunder Rolls.
  10. What is a secret talent you may have? I don't have many talents and even less secrets LOL.
  11. Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter? Cross Country Skiing.
  12. How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question? Wow, I can't believe you just asked me that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.