Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weekly Goal Wednesday once again....

I am linked up with Money Saving Mom for Weekly Goals.  MSM posts her goals each week on Monday, although I didn't see one this week...she must have been to busy being a big tv star!!  She was featured on Good Morning America on Monday so I guess we can forgive her missing her Weekly Goal post that day.


I link up on Wednesdays after I make my goals for the week.  No special reason that I chose Wednesday except that I like the way Weekly Goal Wednesday rolls off of my tongue. 


Every Day Goals

Time with my Lord

Make Bed

Floss/brush/shower

Swish and Swipe

Empty dishwasher/Load breakfast dishes

Laundry

Straighten House


Last Weeks Goals
 
Clean out Attic in preparation of putting away Christmas items.- I did get some of the attic completed as you can see here.
 
Take down all Christmas stuff and store in an organized fashion.
 
Attend 3 kickboxing sessions.
 
Walk/Run 3 Miles- I did get in 2 miles though.
 
Sort through and Organize Quilting Supplies

This Weeks Goals

Work some more on organizing the attic.

Attend 3 kickboxing sessions.

Walk/Run 3 Miles. 

Sort through and organize Quilting Supplies.

Okay, okay so they are the exact same weekly goals again this week but C'est La Vie

2 comments:

  1. I got all my Christmas stuff gone through and nicely organized. But I will give the credit to Justin who helped me on Saturday....I'm not doing so hot with my January goals! Oh Well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join the crowd....if we did well with them I guess we wouldn't need them LOL.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.