Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sightseeing Saturday

We ran around all day yesterday and then when I got back to the room to tell you about it I encountered computer issues again.  I once again had to invite a little man to live in my computer and fix all the bugs in it.  I hope that this time the fix is permanent.  Thank God for the Geek Squad.

It is warmer in VA then it is in MI.  That being said, the high temp here yesterday was 21* F.  Needless to say we looked for inside activities and ended up at the Virginia Aquarium in Virginia Beach. 



 
It was a great way to spend a few hours.  We then went for a ride along the coast and ended up at a Mexican restaurant for lunch.  I asked the waiter for his best margarita.  WOW.....it was potent.  We came back to the room and that was when I discovered the computer was acting up again so I turned it over to the tech and took a nap until it was time to go to Chuck's for dinner and games.
 
This morning we are meeting our friends, Keith and Kim, for breakfast and then we are going to the aviation museum.  Keith and Kim live in PA but their daughter lives here in VA Beach so they planned a visit with her this weekend so that we could get together while we were here.  Keith and Frank served together in the Navy during Viet Nam.
 
Check back later to hear about our day, barring any further computer glitches.

4 comments:

  1. Time to get a Mac Book! You will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think I a Mac makes that much difference Tamie? I was thinking of getting another Toshiba. This one has been pretty good for the past 7 yrs.

      Delete
  2. Do those little men who live in your computer do a good job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it seems to be working okay now. But the first time I had him go into my computer he called me on the phone and asked how old it was. When I told him 7 yrs., he strongly advised that it might be time for a new one LOL>

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.