The Generic Meme
1. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mom
2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why? I have lots of acquaintances but only a small group of friends. Those people I can call any time of the day and/or night and know that they will have my back. Those people who stop being friends and become family. Those people who would leave a big hole in your world if they suddenly were no longer there.
3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis? Casual and Comfortable.
4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? Right exactly where I am.
5. What is your biggest hope for the next year? I hope that I have the grace to continue living my life as the Lord requires.
6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out? Not normally
7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show? Comedies
8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5) The Outlander Series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Stephanie Plum Series, The Odd Thomas Series.
9. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Yes and I have given them also.
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself? Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy
11. Favorite animal? Dog
12. What is your dream job? Retirement LOL.
13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why? To the time of Christ. How awesome would it be to walk with our Lord.
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why? The power to heal. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to alleviate some of the suffering in this world.
15. What is your favorite movie? There are many....
16. What is your best childhood memory? Sitting on my Pops lap with his hand cupping my face.
17. What is your favorite part about blogging? Sharing with all of you.
18. What is your favorite quote? "Let go and Let God"
19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why? "In this life" by Celine Dion. I have been very loved by very many people in my life.
20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing? I think most people would describe me as outgoing however, in reality, I am pretty shy unless I am with people that I know and am comfortable with.