Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Walking Wednesday

Dinner last night was wonderful and we enjoyed our time with friends that we had not seen since Easter so we had a lot of catching up to do.  Mom enjoyed her time with Dawn, they went out to dinner too and then Dawn brought her home and Ting cared for her until we arrived home.  It takes a village to raise a Mom.

I am going to take advantage of this beautiful weather we have been having and take a long walk through the woods.  When I am done I need to go the food pantry and get things ready for Tom who is doing distributions this afternoon and then I am going to come home and spend my 15 minutes organizing the basement storage area.  You would not believe how much of a dent you can make in 15 minutes!! Yesterday, I filled 2 garbage bags and 2 large boxes of stuff to donate.  Now I have piles all over my basement living area that I sorted into categories so when I put them away the room will be completely organized.

Had a wonderful 2 mile walk, got all my errands done, spent 15 minutes in the basement, got some sewing in, had dinner, gave Mom her shower and now I am relaxing with a glass of wine.  Good night all.
 
Chicken Enchiladas.  A great way to use up leftover chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.