Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Paying it forward.....

I got to sleep in this morning because Mom was at Dawn's and then when we awoke Frank and I had a relaxing morning drinking coffee and catching up.  Mom and Nancy got home around 10 and we had breakfast.  I left them playing cards and went to work on the backpack program after which Linda and I went out for lunch.  The diner we went to is a cash only diner and some poor guy who was in there for breakfast only had his debit card with him.  The waitress told him where the nearest ATM could be found but I told him not to worry that breakfast was on me.  I hope he pays it forward and the trickle continues for the rest of the day.

Came home and worked organizing the basement until Nancy had to leave and now I am watching game shows with Mom and working on my computer.  We will be trying a new chicken dish tonight, I hope it tastes as good as it sounds.

 
Chicken Saltimbocca.  Very similar to my Chicken Marsala but with sage and prosciutto.
  Frank and Ting both preferred the Chicken Marsala.
 
I am kicked back with my glass of wine and Frank (God bless him) is cleaning up after dinner.  I am ready for the season premier of Biggest Loser tonight. Hope you are all doing whatever it is that helps you to relax tonight too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.