Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now

 
Mom decided yesterday that she no longer needs her glasses.  She has been walking around for 2 days now with her glasses pushed up on  top of her head.  When I ask her about it she asks "what glasses?", then she will put them back on and say "I don't think these are mine, I can see perfectly without them".  I figure this either means that her eyes are worse and the glasses are no longer working or that the macular degeneration has progressed.  Either way I need to make an appointment with her eye doctor.
 


 
This is a picture of Mom celebrating her birthday 10 years ago. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.