Friday, October 11, 2013

An Available Resource.

 
I have learned that one of the most important things about dealing with this disease is getting as much support as you possibly can.  As I have mentioned, I am very lucky to be able to provide Mom (and myself) with a caregiver so I can get respite each day and I also have a lot of family support that allows me respite but if you aren't as fortunate as I there are still resources available to you.
 
You can go to "A Place For Mom" and it is full of information and resources for those of us dealing with this dreadful disease.  God's blessings on all the caregivers in this world.

See Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.