Saturday, October 12, 2013

Forgotten Treasures

Boy, Do I have the stuff!!!!  I have things that I fell in love with, bought, used for a while and then put away to make room for other stuff and it got buried and forgotten about.  I have box upon box of stuff to donate and stuff to throw out but I also have found some stuff that I feel as excited about as the day I brought them home.  I feel like I was on a shopping spree and all I did was make the decision to organize one storage room in my house!!!  I wonder what I will find when I finally get around to organizing my walk in attic and garage????

 
I had forgotten that I had purchased these pieces.  I am excited for the winter now so I can add to them and create a winter table centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.