Saturday, October 19, 2013

Weekly Menu

I am excited because we are heading up north this weekend.  We get to spend time with Amy, her guy, Doug, and our Traverse City family.  Below you will find the menu for the rest of the week. On Friday we have our friends, the Douma's joining us for dinner and they are vegan so no Fish Friday, instead I found some recipes in this book that I am using.  The only tweaking I had to do was delete the cheese from the pasta dish.  I will put it on the table so that Frank and I can add it to ours as it is served.   Please join me each day as I post pics and recipes.

Meatless Monday.
Poached Eggs on Toast
Melon Salad

Try it Tuesday
Autumn Spice Ham Steak with modifications
Steak House Au Gratin Potatoes with modifications
Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday
Mushroom and Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles
Baked Squash

Thursday
Chili
Corn Bread

Friday
White Bean Salad
Orecchiette with Butternut Squash
Blood Orange Cups

You can find many more menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.