Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick and Treat


 
Happy Halloween Everyone.  I hope you have enjoyed sharing my days with me as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you.  It was quite a TREAT for me to be able to vent and express my feelings over all the TRICKS my Mom's mind plays on her.  While I won't be blogging each day about Mom you can be sure that she will be mentioned quite often as she is such a huge part of my life.  Please stop in and see us and let us know how things are going for you in your life.
 
I will be leaving you with a couple more Happy Halloween Memories.

 
Mom and Pops are in the center dressed in the Chinese Costumes.
  Larry and Mary are the Indians.
The Hillbillies are my parent's friends, the Harrimans.
  I guess in 1965 it wasn't very important to be politically correct LOL.
 

And this photo is from the early 90's when we hosted a Halloween Party at our house.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I have enjoyed getting to know you and your mom through this 31 day challenge. I will keep you in my Feedly reader. Have a Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I will be looking for you. Do you have a blog that I can check in on?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting your life with your mother out there these past 31 days. My dad has just been diagnosed with dementia. Life has changed quite significantly already for our family. Sorry to use the Anonymous function to comment but I don't have any of the other accounts. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing my journey with me Barbara. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Good luck and God bless you as you deal with your father's disease. Please stop back and visit and if you have a blog please share it with me so I can stop in and visit you.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.