Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mom and Frank

 
It is 9:30 and Mom still isn't stirring.  I went in at 7 to put out her clothes for today and she asked what time it was and then rolled over and went back to sleep.  I am leaving here in half an hour so I might not get to see her before I leave. She and Frank will be spending the day together today while I am gone to my painting class.
 
It is strange to me that Mom may not remember that she has children but she remembers that Frank is her son in law.  There is no rhyme or reason. 

Well I am home from my painting class.  You can see my painting here.  I got home and Mom asked me if I had a good day.  I said I did and asked how her day was.  She responded that it was terrible.  I asked her why and she said that she was lonely.  Then I showed her my painting and she loved it but has asked me 5 more times if that was my painting and if that was where I was today.  I feel bad that she was lonely but I really need to remind myself that it is also important that I take time for myself too. 

 
See Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.