Monday, October 28, 2013

Muffin Monday



I am sure that this recipe for Raisin Bran Muffins originally came from the back of the box but I would have no idea when.
Mom used to make these for me and now I make them for her. 

A great way to start the week.

Raisin Bran Muffins

1. 5 c. Raisin Bran Cereal
3/4 c. Milk
1/4 c. Vegetable Oil
1/2 c, Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 c. All Purpose Flour
2 t. Baking Powder
1/2 t. Cinnamon
1 Egg
1/4 c. Brown Sugar

Preheat oven to 400*.  Grease and Flour a 6 cup muffin tin.

Soak cereal in milk for 5 minutes.

Add remaining ingredients and mix well

Bake for 20-25 minutes.


Join us at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.