Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Moaning

I really don't have any Monday Morning Moaning to do....I just thought it was a catchy title LOL.

I have been up with the puppy since the wee morning hours but that's ok, it's all part of the package deal. Buddy, our eldest dog, is not sure what he thinks about this little intruder and Bella, our juvenile, thinks that we brought her home a new toy.  Fiona, the puppy, has made herself right at home.
 
Fiona and Bella romping in the early morning hours.

My to do list for today is to empty the basement of all the garbage and boxes of donations that came from the storage area during the organization project, take Mom to the orthopedic doc for her recheck, make and can some more salsa verde, and host yoga tonight. 

What do you have to Moan about this Monday Morning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.