Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swapoween Package!!

You might recall last month that I told you I had joined Swapoween this year, hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  We were given a partner and several weeks to shop.  The basis is that we buy each other at least 5 Halloween related items, ship it during the same time period and then reveal what we got in a blog post that we share with each other today!!


So I was partnered with Jennifer Holoka of Living La Vida Holoka.  Don't you just love that name?? Jennifer lives in Jersey and like me...she blogs about a little bit of everything.  She blogs her recipes, her DIY projects, her life... It was great getting to know her a little bit through her blog. Make sure you stop by and visit her for some great reading and wonderful projects and recipe ideas.

I shipped out my package to Jennifer on October 7th.  Here is what I included in her package.  I hope she likes it.


A spiderweb table runner
 some nail polish
 a pumpkin plug in room freshener with Autumn scented oil
a ghost containing hand soap
 a pair of holiday socks
a cute little spider stuffy
 and
 caramel apple twizzlers.

I was very excited when I got home on October 10th and found my Swapoween Package from Jessica waiting for me on my doorstep!


On top of the inner packaging there was an awesome card.
"Always look on the Bright Side of Life"
My favorite quote for this week.


I removed the inner packaging and was awed by the tons of goodies inside.


I got candies.
Gel decorations and a hanging decoration.
A Halloween towel and potholders.
A pumpkin to go on my counter.
A reusable shopping bag that would be great for a kid to use begging.
And, my favorite, a Halloween Craft and Cookbook.

Thanks, Jessica, for all the wonderful Halloween Treats.  Not a Trick in sight which made me very happy.  The best Treat of all was making a new blogger friend.  Looking forward to the next swap.

One year ago--Paying it Forward



10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying everything! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package! I love that you got a book to inspire you for Halloweens to come- and I love those gel window clings. :D
    Thanks to both of you for participating in the Swapoween this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that stuff! So much fun! Thanks for joining us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy! You are amazing! Thanks for being an angel! I wasn't sure if you had instagram or twitter but I posted it up under @bookgoil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure Kristen. Happy Halloween!! I don't have either one but I am glad you got the package. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.