Friday, October 3, 2014

Fish Friday...just not at home and the Weekly Menu.

We had a great day today.  We went out to lunch and then to the RV show where we spent a couple of hours looking at all the different options available.  There was one at the show that was on sale for $610,000.00!  I mean seriously....who would ever spend that much money for an RV?

After the RV show we stopped and visited with Mom and then we met Dick and Jackie at Adair Bar for Perch Dinner.  They only serve the perch dinners on the weekend and they are always packed.

Tomorrow Mary's sisters and their husbands will be spending the day with us.  I am serving sandwiches and salads for lunch before Frank and I have to go to Mass and then we are grilling ribs when we get home for dinner.

Sunday, Amy and Doug are joining us for dinner.

On Meatless Monday I am making a special dish for Pumpkin Week that begins October 20th so you will have to wait until then to see what I am making.

For Try it Tuesday, Kim and Kurt are joining us for dinner.  I am making a recipe from a cookbook that Mary bought for me while we were in NYC,

Wednesday we may be flying a couple to Mackinac Island again, weather permitting, so no dinner scheduled...we will play it by ear.

Thursday is choir night so an early dinner beforehand.

Friday we have been invited to dinner at Dick and Jackie's.

Please stop by each day for photos and recipes.  I am linking up with MPM.  They have wonderful menu plans there.


Saturday
Corn on the Cob
Cole Slaw
Applesauce
Cookies

Sunday
Biscuits

Meatless Monday
Pasta with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce (recipe to be posted on 10/20)

Try it Tuesday
Country Style Rigatoni
Caesar Salad
Cheesy Bread
Ended up ordering carry out

Wednesday
TBD

Thursday
Baked Chicken 
Baked Potatoes
Roasted Butternut Squash

Friday
Dinner at Dick and Jackie's

One year ago--Thursday Tutorial



4 comments:

  1. I wish I owned a plane....I'd pack us up and fly in for dinner Saturday night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menu planning is great - I do it every week and it helps me a lot for both saving time and money plus not wasting food!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.