Saturday, October 11, 2014

So it's Saturday and Time for the Weekly Menu

I healed up pretty well over night.  My knees are bruised by my wrist and hand are all better.  I may have a pinched nerve in my back because my arms kept falling asleep during the night but a visit to my chiropractor on Monday will take care of that.

Frank, Larry, Mary and I went for a long walk this morning to brunch and back. On the way home we passed by our local meat market and they were getting ready for a tailgate party.



Mary's sister and brother in law are here again this weekend so I have decided to have a full blown dinner instead of Soup Saturday and walking by this roasting pig made me hungry for pork.

Tomorrow we are going to my niece, Stephanie's, for dinner.  I am bringing dessert.

Meatless Monday is also going to be my Pizza for a Year post for this month.

Tuesday we are going out for dinner to celebrate Mary and Amy's birthdays.

Larry and Mary leave on Wednesday and I have food pantry so we will either go out for dinner or Frank will make dinner.

Thursday and Friday life should get back to normal around here.

So here is what is on the Menu for this week.  Stop by each day for recipes and photos.  I am linking up with MPM where you can find a lot of great menu ideas.

Saturday
Cider Glazed Pork Chops
Kale with Apples and Onions
Mashed Potatoes
Corn and Jalapeno Saute
Roasted Cauliflower
Pumpkin Pie

Sunday
Dinner at Steph's

Monday
Eggplant Parmesan Pizza

Tuesday
Out for dinner

Wednesday
TBD

Thursday
Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken Marsala
Fettuccine Alfredo
Salad

Friday
Baked Salmon
Rice Pilaf


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like another busy week with wonderful food at your house

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.