Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Woohoooo, Swapoween is Here!

Our friends over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps, Beth and Angie, have put together another swap that I am very excited about.  You might remember that I joined in on the Local Flavors Swap and had so much fun picking out things from Michigan to send and receiving a great package from Washington in return.

Well, this swap sounds even more fun than that!!!  In this swap we send each other all things Halloween related.  I love decorating for the Fall and I love Halloween decorations most of all.  I love seeing kids dressed up and running excitedly from house to house.  When I was a police officer I used to love working Halloween night and would pass out candy to the kiddies from my scout car.  I love candy and cinnamon and pumpkin.  I love the crunch of leaves and the smell of bonfires.  I am not crazy about being scared though.  Halloween is not very scary around this house.  No horror flicks just "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".

So rush on over to CGSwaps, right now and join us.  Sign ups are all week long and then we have almost a month to find the perfect items to send to our partners.  I can't wait.  Thanks Beth and Angie for hosting this frighteningly fun event!!




4 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.