Saturday, October 25, 2014

Soulful Saturday and the Weekly Menu

Guess where we are going today???  We are going the MOTOWN the Musical at the Fisher Theatre. As you can imagine, being a denizen of Detroit we are HUGE Motown fans and I am very excited!!
I have told you before how much I love the Fisher Theatre.  We are very blessed to have wonderful venues for stage plays and concerts in Michigan.  To make it even better we are going with John and Kirsten...I think it is going to be a perfect day.

We will be going out to dinner tonight after the show.  Tomorrow I am putting a roast beast in the oven.  Ting and Melody will be by and perhaps Amy and Doug, depending on how many Bloody Mary's they have at the Bloody Mary Football Party tomorrow, where they will watch the Lions play in England....I'm not a big football fan but it still sounds like a fun time to me.

The rest of the week is pretty quiet...at least nothing is on the schedule right now, but as you know that is always subject to change around this household.

Enjoy my Weekly Menu and please stop back each day for photos and recipes.  Also please join me at MPM where hundreds of great bloggers and cooks post their recipes each and every week.




Saturday
Out for dinner after Motown the Musical

Sunday
Roast Rump Roast
Potato Boats
Garlic Green Beans
Roasted Cauliflower

Meatless Monday
Manicotti
Salad

Try it Tuesday
Bavarian Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Roasted Delicata Squash

Wednesday
Beef Pot Pie (planned leftovers from Sunday)

Thursday 
Smoked Sausage with Mushrooms and Onions
Buttered Noodles
Glazed Carrots
Fried Cabbage with Sausage
Potato Boats (Leftover from Sunday)

Fish Friday
Tuna Noodle Casserole (that didn't get made last week)

One year ago- Free Friday with Friends

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a chicken kick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you noticed the lack of chicken in the past couple of weeks? There is only one left in my freezer and the others don't go in for another 3 weeks. I am suffering chicken withdrawal LOL

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.