Monday, October 6, 2014

2014 Cookie Swap Sign ups #fbcookieswap


My friend Camilla, of Culinary Adventures with Camilla, posted today about a cookie swap hosted by Love and Olive Oil and The Little Kitchen.  Not only are we going to have an opportunity to try a lot of wonderful cookies but we also get to help Kids with Cancer.  The bloggers are partnering with Cookies for Kids Cancer.  Participants agree to donate $4 to the foundation and sponsors are matching our donations.  This is a win win proposition for every one involved.  You can learn all about it and sign up right here.

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2014

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.