Friday, October 24, 2014

Let's have some Fun Friday

I had a very lazy morning but I did get my summer clothes put away and my winter clothes out so at least I got something accomplished.

Menu plans have changed again...We are invited over to Dan and Rebecca's to celebrate Danielle's 16th Birthday!  16 years in the blink on an eye.  She is a wonderful young lady and we think the sun rises and sets in her smile.


I am heading out now to go visit Mom and then meet Amy at the scrapbook store to get supplies for our scrapbooking weekend that it going to be here before we know it.

After Danielle's party tonight we are heading over to Murphy's Inn to see our friend, Rob's, band, The Mavericks, playing.

Hope you all have a wonderful Fun Friday as well.

One year ago-Chilly Outside and Chili Inside

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.