Friday, December 26, 2014

Countdown to 2015-My Best Breakfasts of the Year

Join in on the Countdown to 2015 to share the best recipes of 2014 from your blog! #recipes #blogfun #2015

Our friend and leader extraordinaire, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, has invited us to link up with her and others to share our favorite recipes that we shared during 2014,  On each of the above days we will be posting our favorites from each category.  Then we are linking up so you can easily find all of our recipes right here.

As you can see, today's post is breakfasts.  The most important meal of the day.  I am showcasing a few of my breakfast recipes with you today but you might also want to check out my Breads and Muffins page for those of you who, like me, love a grab and go breakfast.


I tried to give you nice selection of recipes to be used for breakfast whether you are cooking for one or a crowd.  I have a couple of egg dishes, a couple of casseroles and a couple of pancake recipes. You can find all my breakfast recipes, including omelots and scrambled eggs on my Breakfast page.

Here are the recipes I decided to showcase for you from this past year.  I hope you enjoy them.
Make sure you stop by and visit the other bloggers who are sharing their favorite breakfast recipes today and stop by tomorrow for our favorite crockpot meals.

I am also sharing this collection with Small Victories Sunday.  Stop by and see what others are sharing this week.
 photo 1663a56b-3496-473c-af0e-76ac9e52a2cb_zps66fe091e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious Wendy, especially the French Toast Casserole. Here's to a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham and Asparagus Quiche sounds SO good!!! So do the Pumpkin Praline Pancakes :) Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Sarah. This is a great idea and I am happy to be included.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.