Saturday, December 6, 2014

Getting Ready for the Week with the Weekly Menu

Hello my friends.  It is time, once again, for our Weekly Menu.  Sometimes I find this task a little tedious but if I don't do it I find myself around 4 pm with my stomach growling and nothing defrosted or prepared for dinner.  This results in many more dinners out or ordered in which equals expensive and calorie laden foods.  So I will struggle through the tedium and share my menu with you once again.

Tonight we are going over to our daughter, Amy's, house for dinner in celebration of St. Nicholas Day.

Tomorrow we will be home all day working on the decorations and preparation for Christmas so it is a good day for a slow, braised dinner.

The rest of the week is pretty typical for around here, nothing special on the calendar.

So here is my Weekly Menu, remember to stop by each day for photos and recipes, and please join me at MPM on Monday for other great menu ideas.




Saturday
Dinner at Amy and Doug's

Sunday
Osso Bucco
Mashed Potates
Glazed Carrots

Meatless Monday
Pumpkin Ravioli
Salad

Try it Tuesday
Texas Venison Spanish Venison and Rice
Tortillas
Rice and Beans

Wednesday
Chicken Cacciatore
Post

Thursday
Chicken Enchiladas
Mexican Salad

Fish Friday
Fish and Chips
Cole Slaw

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about menu planning. I have to do it. We spend way too much on eating out! Need to save that money now that my income has been seriously reduced. And I'm no good at Last Minute...that is when we eat out

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.