Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Apologize

If any of you read Apologize, Apologize based on my statement early on in the book about it being laugh out loud funny....I truly apologize.  The book did make me laugh out loud but it was not a funny book by any means.  It was not a bad book but it was very sad and at times downright depressing.  It was quite the conglomeration of characters in this story of a young man coming to age in an extremely dysfunctional family.  I am not apologizing for recommending it, just for misleading you about the content of the story.


I have now started the first book in a Ken Follett trilogy.  I love Ken Follet.  If you are a fan of historical fiction, you can't go wrong with Ken Follett.  I will let you know what I think of this series upon completion of this book.

I am feeling a little better.  I did go to choir practice tonight but I sat apart from the rest of the group. It is too close to Christmas to miss a practice.  I don't get sick very often and when I feel myself getting sick I can usually sleep it off so I slept a lot today and I will go to bed early tonight as well.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just a little bug Paula...I will be fine. Thanks for your good thoughts.

      Delete
  2. Actually your post makes me want to read Apologize....maybe not right now though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'm reading a Jane Austen and maybe I will skip this book, "Apologize", for the moment. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. I hope your little bug does not get big teeth. Be Well soon Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zip, I was able to sleep it away. All back to normal now.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.