Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I'll shuffle, you deal.....

I have no idea why I named this blog that.....It just had a ring to it and it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I stopped by Ten on Tuesday and was asked to hit shuffle on my ipod and list the first 10 songs that played.

Here is my list:

  1. When We Make Love-Alabama
  2. Sing-The Carpenters
  3. Hark the Herald Angels Sing-Natalie Cole
  4. Heat Wave-Linda Ronstadt
  5. I Only Have Eyes for You-Rod Stewart
  6. Hey Girl-Billy Joel
  7. Don't Get Around Much Anymore-Rod Stewart
  8. Lay All Your Love on Me-Abba
  9. The Christmas Song-Mitch Miller
  10. I Don't Think I'm Ready for You-Anne Murray
So there it is my shuffle list on Ipod.  Pretty eclectic.  There is not much music I don't like with the exception of Rap which I don't really consider music at all.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We both go for old country. I was surprised that only one showed up on this list.

      Delete
  2. I like your list too. I suppose these songs are just easy to listen too. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, they are easy listening. Great to cook to, blog to and relax with. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.