Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Cheer has Arrived!!


Look what we got in the mail to day from Santa aka Larry and Mary.
One bottle of wine from a different Winery for each day of Christmas.

Found in our package was a:

Cabernet Sauvignon from Atherton Winery
White Wine Blend from Scoops Winery
L'Original Blanc from Colombelle Winery
Sauvignon Blanc from Moon Crest Winery
Founders Reserve White from Bayshore Winery
Sauvignon Blanc from Spencer Family Winery
Chardonnay from Hayton Winery
Reserve Zinfandel from Fair Oaks Winery
Merlot from Rivers End Winery
Zinfandel from 10 James and Bell Winery
Cabernet Sauvignon from Camartina Winery
Vineyard Select from El Portal Winery

I am very excited to try out these wines and find delicious foods with which to pair them as we celebrate and entertain this Christmas season.  I am not familiar with any of these wineries so that is always exciting to me.  I love wine tasting and finding new favorites.

Are any of you familiar with these wineries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.