Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Countdown to 2015-Best Desserts of the Year

We are getting down to the wire.  Here it is December 30th, 2014 is coming to a close and 2015 is looming with huge possibilities and opportunities.  I am looking forward to the coming year and I hope all of you are as well.  Before we go though I am going to continue to hook up with our darling Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.  She has been working hard all week gathering together all of our favorite recipes from 2014 and compiling them all so that you can easily link to and find some great new recipes to try in the New Year.

Join in on the Countdown to 2015 to share the best recipes of 2014 from your blog! #recipes #blogfun #2015

As you can see today is the day that Sarah has dedicated to my favorite category....Desserts.  I am going to showcase some of my best desserts from this past year.  You can find all of my dessert recipes right here as there are far too many of them to share in this collage.  I know, I know....we are all trying to cut down on desserts at this time of the year but, trust me, you are going to want to bookmark this page because Valentine's Day is right around the corner and you know you are going to want to make some sweets for your sweeties.


I hope these recipes inspire you.  Make sure you stop by Sarah's page where you will find all of us joined together sharing even more fantastic desserts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.