Sunday, December 28, 2014

Countdown to 2015-Best Main Dishes of the Year.

Join in on the Countdown to 2015 to share the best recipes of 2014 from your blog! #recipes #blogfun #2015

Today, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, has invited us to share our favorite Main Dish posts from 2014.  I hope you enjoy my collection and stop by Sarah's blog to link to other blogger's selections.

There were so many main dish recipes from which to choose that I finally gave up and just limited myself to what would fit nicely on the collage. Stop by my recipe page and you will find all of my recipes indexed by category for your convenience.

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks good, but the Chicago style pizza really grabbed my attention, you cant go wrong with a pizza pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, now i'm hungry. Thanks for sharing with Small Victories Sunday linkup. I pinned your chicago style pizza recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That PIzza recipe is definitely a winner Tanya. Thanks for all your hard work hosting Small Victories Sunday. Happy 2015

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.