Wednesday, August 5, 2026

P is for Popsicles

Popsicles for Breakfast?  Why not?  I surprised my grands with these nutritious, delicious popsicles for breakfast while we were camping.  They thought they were being indulged because we were on vacation, but I knew that they were getting all the healthy ingredients of a yogurt bowl in popsicle form.

Yogurt Pop

P is for Popsicle............

My blogging friends and I get together every other Wednesday to share recipes that start or feature ingredients as we work our way through the alphabet. Let's take a look at the other P recipes being shared today........


Girls with yogurt pops

I used the Kool-Aid Man popsicle molds, so this recipe yielded only 4 popsicles.  You will get more servings using regular popsicle molds.

Last year, for the Letter P, I shared Pasta with Preserved Lemons.  In 2024, I made Southern Potato Salad.

Past 2026 Challenges

 is for Apple Crumb Pie
F is for Fondue
H is for Haluski
J is for Cowboy Candy



Yogurt, Breakfast, Granola, Fruit
Breakfast, Snack
American
Yield: 4
Author: Wendy Klik
Yogurt Bowl Popsicles

Yogurt Bowl Popsicles

Popsicles for Breakfast? Why not? Not to worry, Moms; they are filled with all the healthy ingredients of a yogurt bowl in popsicle form.

Prep time: 5 MinTotal time: 5 Min

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
  • 1/3 c. milk
  • 1 1/2 t. honey
  • handful of fresh blueberries
  • handful of granola

Instructions

  1. Whisk together the yogurt, honey, and milk.
  2. Stir in the blueberries and granola.
  3. Divide between popsicle molds and freeze overnight.

Notes

Servings yielded using Kool-Aid Man molds. You may get more using regular popsicle molds.

Nutrition Facts

Calories

148

Fat (grams)

4 g

Sat. Fat (grams)

1 g

Carbs (grams)

19 g

Fiber (grams)

1 g

Net carbs

18 g

Sugar (grams)

11 g

Protein (grams)

10 g

Sodium (milligrams)

40 mg

Cholesterol (grams)

6 mg

10 comments:

  1. Popsicles for breakfast!!! What a great idea, Wendy! You are the best grandma ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that, but I am the luckiest grammy ever!!

      Delete
  2. That’s such a cool way to serve breakfast! Plus it’s make ahead… ready when the grands are. Hand you can take the drips outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh Yeah!" I'd totally look forward to these for breakfast too!!! Who wouldn't?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.