Sunday, January 23, 2022

Four Cheese Ravioli Skillet #SundayFunday

Cheese Ravioli in a cheesy mushroom sauce, topped with ricotta, fontina and parmesan cheese all baked up and served in one skillet in less than an hour.  

4 cheese ravioli skillet

The Sunday Funday Bloggers are having a Birthday Party......
\Sunday Funday Logo

Stacy of Food Lust People Love is hosting Sunday Funday today on her birthday.  Happy Birthday Dear Stacy, may all your wishes come true.

Stacy asked us to help her celebrate with a birthday potluck.  I'm brought pasta. Pasta is always welcome at a potluck.  Let's see what the other brought.......
pasta

This is a very rich, decadent pasta dish.  I served it up for Little Christmas with a local Sparkling Wine from Mawby Vineyards.  It is perfect for a Meatless Monday and while it is not diet friendly if you pair it with a big green salad and limit your portion you can still fit it into your eating plan.  And I enjoyed another portion for lunch the next day as well.

Pasta Pin

This was easy, delicious and clean up was a breeze having used only 1 pan for the whole meal.  I used refrigerated ravioli, if you are using frozen you may need to boil them for a minute or two before adding them to the skillet.

Hope you are having a Funday Sunday.......



11 comments:

  1. Pasta is always a favorite on the potluck table, especially when it has a cheesy mushroom sauce like yours, Wendy! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it has spinach in it, so it's diet friendly in my diet, lol!! It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, love ravioli and the extra cheesy sauce with both mushrooms and spinach. Haven't had ravioli in a long time and now I'm yearning for some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D love this yum ravioli. The sauce, mushrooms and spinach will make it yum! I have cut down on restaurants must make some at home. We will love it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.