Looking for a fun cold winter project with your favorite sous chef? Look no further than these fun Hot Chocolate Bombs filled with hot cocoa, micro marshmallows, and sprinkles with more sprinkles for decoration.
It's National Hot Chocolate Day........
Cam of Culinary Adventures with Camilla is hosting our Sunday Funday Bloggers group and asked us to join her in celebrating National Hot Chocolate Day.
How many recipes for Hot Chocolate are there? A Lot. Let's take a look at some of them........
- 5 Minute Chilli Cinnamon Hot Chocolate from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Cheese in Your Hot Chocolate? Yep. Chocolate con Queso from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolat Chaud - French Hot Chocolate from Food Lust People Love
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Bombs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hot Chocolate Cookies from Making Miracles
- Mexican Hot Chocolate from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Nutella Hot Chocolate from Sneha's Recipe
- Salted Caramel Espresso Hot Cocoa (Salted Caramel Mocha) from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
My Angel Face loves playing outside. It doesn't matter to her how frigid it is out there. If there is snow and ice, she is raring to get out there. We make sure she is dressed for the weather and let her go. When she comes in we always have a piping hot cup of hot cocoa waiting for her.
She was very excited when I told her we were making Hot Chocolate Bombs when she came to visit. She painted the molds with chocolate, filled them and impatiently waited for them to be ready to use.
She was very thrilled when, finally, we could heat up a mug of milk and she could drop in a bomb!!
She watched it melt for a few moments before stirring and watching it turn into her favorite drink.
She took a sip.....grinned.....and pronounced it "AMAZING".