Crisp baguette slices topped with a honey sweetened cream cheese, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds, pistachios and grated dark chocolate.
This is an elegant and beautiful appetizer to start off your Valentine's Day Celebration. Welcome to Day 3 of Chocolate Week.
Christie of A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures invited us to join her all week long in sharing Chocolate recipes. We are halfway through but you can go back and check out the Day 1 recipes where I served up Pork Tenderloin with Chocolate Molasses Gravy and Day 2 recipes where I made Chicken Mole Tacos.
More Chocolate Recipes
- Cake in a Jar from Devour Dinner
- Chocolate Cake Mix Donuts from Blogghetti
- Chocolate Chip Brownies from That Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Shortbread Cookies from Shockingly Delicious
- Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Chocolate Funnel Cakes from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate Pomegranate Crostini from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream from The Fresh Cooky
- No Bake S'mores Pudding Pie from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownies from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- White Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries from The Redhead Baker
- White Chocolate Strawberry Bombs from Magical Ingredients
- White Chocolate Strawberry Muddy Buddies from An Affair from the Heart
I served these up on New Years Eve. Everyone was very impressed and they were a huge hit. The flavors work so well with each other and no one realized just how easy they were to make up.
You can make them even easier if you find the pomegranate arils in the produce section of your grocer. Mine was out so I had to seed my own pomegranate, not hard work but it takes a little more time.