Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year....Let's have a drink on the final day of Countdown to 2016


Today is the last day of our Countdown where we have been sharing all of our best and favorite recipes of 2015.  I would like to, once again, thank Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes for hosting this wonderful event again this year.

Today is blogger's choice where we could choose what we wished to share with our readers today.  I have chosen to share a couple of drink recipes that we enjoyed last year and are sure to continue enjoying in the New Year as well.



Let's see what the others decided to share today



10 comments:

  1. These are the best recipes of all to share. Thank you Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect round-up to toast 2016. Happy New Year, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. Tequila Sunrise! Yum!! Cheers to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been years since I've had a Tequila Sunrise and that Hot Toddy looks great as well. And I never even thought of taking a picture of the Kir Royales we had last night, hmmm. I think it's time to pull out that bottle of Prosecco and make some more, and this time I'll take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh Kir Royales....I happen to have an open bottle of Proseco too.

      Delete
  5. I could use a hot toddy right about now LOL
    Thank you for joining in, Wendy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the reins again this year Sarah. Great job as always.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.