Saturday, January 2, 2016

Spaghetti Squash with Italian Herbs

When I posted my Weekly Menu  yesterday, I told you about an idea I got for cooking Spaghetti Squash in the slow cooker from Angels Home Sweet Homestead.  It turned out very well and it has been shredded and in my refrigerator since I made it Friday.

I usually make my spaghetti squash with marinara  and I have served it topped with white bean and passata stew. Today it was just me and Little Miss Melody so I just decided to saute it up with some olive oil and some great herbs that I received as a sponsor gift from Gourmet Garden for an event coming up soon called #FreshTastyValentines.  I will be posting more about that sweet little event soon but the sponsor gifts are already arriving and I couldn't be more excited.



What resulted was the perfect recipe.....easy, peasy and delicious!!


Toddler tested and Grammy approved!!


Spaghetti Squash with Italian Herbs

1 spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
1/4 c. olive oil
2 t. Garlic paste
1 T. Italian Herbs paste
salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese for sprinkling

Heat the olive oil over med high heat in a large skillet. Add the squash and seasonings, toss and cook until combined and warmed through.  Serve with Parmesan Cheese.  Print Recipe


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Wendy and love spaghetti squash, a simple and perfect recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This is my favorite way to prepare spaghetti squash, just a little olive oil and herbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious April. Thanks again for the easy cooking tip.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.