Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Weekly Menu for January 16-22, 2015

This has been a very fun weekend.  Jen, Randy, Lili and Spence arrived Friday night and we had a huge dinner party that included John and Kirsten and Kim and Kurt.  We had a great time catching up and there was a lot of laughter and jocularity.

Saturday night, Amy and Doug, Tingting and Little Miss Melody and John and Kirsten all came over and we had a casual dinner and game night.  It was a riot and went until the wee hours of the morning.

Are you confused?  Take a look at my Cast Page and it will match up names with relationships.

Today we got to keep our Little Miss for a while.  We played a couple of hands of Skip Bo before she arrived and then got some time in the hot tub after she left.  Now we are waiting for popcorn and a movie.  Life is good.

Tomorrow Frank will make us one of his famous breakfasts before our TC family heads back north.  I have a meeting at church tomorrow evening.

Tuesday, Frank is going to stay with his Mom for a few hours so his bil can go out for a bit.  In the evening he has a meeting to attend so I will be home alone and he will grab dinner out.

Wednesday, Tingting and Little Miss will be joining us for dinner when I get home from Food Pantry.  Frank is in charge of dinner.  Tingting and Melody will be staying the night so that I can watch her Thursday while Ting works and Ting will stay with Mom while we go to choir practice.

No plans for Friday yet.....Imagine that!!

Saturday
Pasta Pizza Bake

Sunday
Beef Pot Pie
Salad

Meatless Monday
Tomato Bisque
Cheese Quesadillas

Tuesday
Leftovers

Wednesday
Dinner by Frank

Thursday
Chili Dog Nachos

Fish Friday
TBD

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week for you! My brother is here from Louisiana. Today is Wednesday. He leaves Friday. I'm looking forward to Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I have Little Miss again tomorrow and then choir. Friday might be a free day though...wooohooooo. Enjoy your time with your brother.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.