Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Book and Cuppa Swap Reveal


My package from Ali of Home Crafts by Ali arrived yesterday.  I was so excited!!  I love when the ladies of Chaotic Goddesses host a swap.  It is so much fun meeting new bloggers, getting to know them and trying to pick out stuff they will love to receive.  Ali is a talented crafter and seamstress who makes gorgeous products many of which she has for sale in her shop.   Ali also has a page dedicated to books and another for recipes.  

Book & a Cuppa Swap at Chaotic Goddess Swaps

Today is the day that all the participants of this swap get together and reveal what they received in their packages.  We are all linking up over here so you can easily join in the fun and perhaps join us for the next swap.

This is the 4th or 5th swap in which I have participated and it is always a blast.  The hosts, Beth from Printcess and Angie from My So-Called Chaos always keep things organized and running smoothly.

But back to all of my goodies because after all that is what this post is all about.  I eagerly tore open my package and found:

This great coffee cup in my favorite colors.


These wonderful hand crafted coasters, again in my favorite colors.
The back of them are in the brown print.
They are gorgeous.


An adorable hand crafted card.


These great homemade bookmarks.


A Diana Gabaldon book that I have been wanting for the longest time.
In these books Gabaldon goes further in depth on the secondary characters of the Outlander Series.
I cannot wait to finish up the books I am currently reading to get into this one.


And this great cookbook to add to my huge collection.
I immediately sat down and started perusing this wonderful book.
I will be making something yummy with it and sharing my review and recipe at Foodies Read 2016.

Thanks Ali.  It was a pleasure getting to know you and I absolutely LOVE my package. Thanks Angie and Beth for another successful swap.  I look forward to joining you again next time.







16 comments:

  1. It was so nice being partnered with you! I'm glad that you liked your package as much as I liked mine. =) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love receiving handcrafted items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Little House books were my favorite as a girl. I didn't know there was a cookbook too! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to enjoy the cookbook quite a bit Diana and I can't wait to read my new historical fiction.

      Delete
  4. Your swap partner did an excellent job. I love all the handmade goodies! I also hope you enjoy your books. I have both, and I enjoy reading Lord John books.

    Linking from CG Swaps,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure did and I have been wanting to read the Lord John books for the longest time. I am very excited.

      Delete
  5. I love those handmade coasters! So pretty! I am obsessed with those and mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great package. Little House Cookbook I picked one up this past Summer at Laura Days here in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a fantastic package! I can't wait to get into that cookbook and start playing.

      Delete
  7. WOW! I love that! She's so crafty! :D
    And I had no idea the secondary characters of Outlander get a deeper look. I haven't started the Outlander series yet, but I tend to love secondary characters in every novel, so that's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Beth, The Outlander series is one of my favorites and I was excited to learn of these books on the secondary characters to hold be through until the next book in the series comes out.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.