Sunday, September 28, 2014

Let's Start and End with Chili...Day 9 of #10DaysofTailgate

The very first recipe that I shared in this event was 13 Bean Chili.  We are getting to the end of the challenge now so I thought that it was time to share another Chili recipe with you.  This time we are having a White Chicken Chili served up with a Jalapeno Corn Bread.


Now this is not a new recipe for me.  I have been making this recipe for years and I first shared it with you here.  I used this same recipe today but it was made slightly easier for me because I had some great products that were provided to me by Gourmet Garden.  So instead of having to mince the garlic I just used 2 t. of the chunky garlic from Gourmet Garden and I also used their fresh refrigerated oregano instead of dried.  I had never used Gourmet Garden Herbs and Spices before this event but I am hooked big time!!


Gourmet Garden is only one of many great sponsors for this #10DaysofTailgate event hosted by Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla.  She did a fantastic job of lining up sponsors to not only provide us, the bloggers, with products but also to provide our readers with the opportunity to win some great prize packages as well.  You can learn more about our generous sponsors and enter to win one of the prize packages right here.

Here's what the rest of the team brought to the table today...

Starters
‘Da Bears in ‘Da Blankets by Sew You Think You Can Cook
Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs by Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
Philly Cheese Steak Eggrolls by Cooking In Stilettos
Ketchup & Mustard Glazed Meatballs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla

Mains
Chipotle RanchChicken Wings by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Italian Sausages with Fire Grilled Peppers and Onions by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Saucy Maple Leaf Duck Sliders by Making Miracles
Three Pepper Burgers by Eliot’s Eats
Chipotle Mustard Pork Chops by The Pajama Chef
Cherry Chipotle Drumsticks by Summer Scraps

Sides
Salads in Jars by OnTheMove-In the Galley



8 comments:

  1. I have my 13 beans soaking at home right now! Will be making up a big pot for dinner. Thanks for sharing with #10DaysofTailgate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am s ready for chili weather (and by that I mean the soup not the temperature.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great that the weather changes just as we are getting tired of the food of that season and hungry for the food of the next.

      Delete
  3. I have an idea for my bean soup. I can't wait to make it, but yours looks SCRUMPTIOUSLY HEARTY! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not a huge fan of white chicken chili, but yours look so good! maybe i'll have to give it another try :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.