Monday, September 15, 2014

A Simple Woman's Day Book

I had so much fun last week with this post that I have decided to join in again this week with Peggy for The Simple Woman's Hand Book.  If you would like to join in just go to Peggy's page, add the link and answer the questions....easy peasy and tons of fun.

Outside my Window... There are tons of big, fluffy white clouds with just a bit of blue peeking through.

I am Thinking...showering, getting on my pj's and having a glass of wine.

I am Thankful... that I stuck to my fitness plan today.

I am Wearing...my workout clothes that I haven't changed from yet.

I am Creating...this blog post.

I am Going to.... NYC at the end of the month if the baby is born before then.

I am Wondering...Just when that little one is going to come into our lives.

I am Reading...The same book (The Forgotten Garden) I had just started last week when I posted here.  I am nearly done.

I am Hoping...to have a granddaughter this week.

I am Learning...That it doesn't matter what I want she is going to come in her own sweet time.

Around the House... We are enjoying getting to know our new piglets and I am fighting against myself to not put the fall decorations out until the last week of the month.  Come on...It is only mid September...we should still be in the pool.

In the Kitchen...We had a lovely dinner for Meatless Monday of Vegetable Soup and Dinner Rolls.


I am pondering...Different recipes for the #10daysoftailgate event in which I am participating.

A Favorite Quote for Today... 

One of my Favorite Things...cuddling with a baby...it soothes my soul....Can you tell what's on my mind today LOL.

A Few Plans for this Week...Tomorrow John and Kirsten are coming for dinner, Kirsten's mom is in town so we are spending some time together before she heads back to Alabama.  Wednesday is Food Pantry, Thursday is choir and this weekend we will be flying to Mackinac Island, weather permitting.





10 comments:

  1. Oh , I can't wait to see pics of that new baby ! Being a grand mama is the best!
    I am totally with you on the fall decorations ! I am itching to put them out but restraining myself! LOL I did put some fall window clings up for the grand baby to talk to . Owls and leaves. SO cute and fun !
    Have a great week . Praying that your grand baby comes at just the perfect time! Blessings , Lora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Lora and for the blessings and prayers. Our daughter is now dilated to 3 and her cervix is thinning, she goes back to the doc on Friday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, but only if that little rascal decides to make her appearance this week!!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your time in NYC but most of all the cuddle with your new grandchild. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy that new baby (when she gets here!) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She arrived 5 days later Jodi and we enjoy her every minute of every day.

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed reading your daybook! Right there with ya on the baby waiting! Six weeks here until our first grandson arrives. I can hardly wait! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.