Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to Waiting Wednesday

Well they did the ultrasound at 5 pm as scheduled.  Her fluid levels were still not where they wanted them but the baby was active, healthy and happy so the doctor sent Ting home with instructions to come in  immediately at the first sign of  labor, water leakage or should the baby stop moving.

Ting was very happy.  Me...not so much. I guess I don't understand why those fluid levels were so critical yesterday but no longer critical today.  I guess I have no choice but to have faith in the doctors and be patient....which is not my strong point by any means.

One Year ago- God's Laughing and Mission Accomplished


  1. I'm exactly like you...I would want her to at least stay in the hospital or have them send her home with a monitor or something. I suppose once you've delivered a few hundred babies you get to where you know what's best. Praying for you guys!

  2. I am not an expert in the baby field but if the baby looked good and was active I guess home is where I would want to be. Hopefully she will go into active labor soon. She is due, isn't she?

  3. I am with you. But my oh my she looks ready to pop. How exciting.

    1. It is crazy how huge her stomach is...hard to believe that it can stretch that far without bursting!!


I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.