Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Well isn't this the coolest thing--#10daysoftailgate

I got another sponsor gift today.  This very cool little gadget came from Fire Wire and I cannot wait to try it.


Those of you who follow me know how much I love grilling on skewers.  I love making kabobs.  I love veggie skewers. I love marinating my meat of choice, skewering it in between chunks of onions and peppers and throwing it on the grill for an easy peasy meal.  

Well, thanks to Fire Wire it just got even easier.....Look what I got in the mail today!!  I will be able to place an entire meals worth of food on only 2 skewers and allow the ends to hang out of the grill where they will be cool to the touch for easy turning and removing.  They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean up.  I cannot wait to try them.


Thanks Fire Wire!!

8 comments:

  1. WOW, you are just rocking these give-aways, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes AND we will be giving away prizes to our readers so please make sure to enter on the 20th from my post!!

      Delete
    2. I will, I will! That will be fun. I think I am going to do a give-away of some kind for my blog anniversary that is coming up. I have been at this for 6 years now....

      Delete
    3. 6 years!! Holy Cow...that is quite an accomplishment.

      Delete
  2. Wendy I'm so excited about these too! Visions of shrimp and veggies have been dancing through my head ever since this lovely little package showed up. :) Can't wait to see what you think when you try yours out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had never heard of them or seen them before this event.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.