Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's Thursday and I am still Canning....

Busy day today.  I got up early so I could go to an 8:30 cardio class before my dentist appt.  Then I went to the farm and got my weekly bounty and since I cannot fit anything else in my fridge, I pulled out the beets and began pickling and canning.

You can find a pictorial and complete directions right here.

Tonight we are going over to Frank's brother's house to celebrate his birthday.  I am taking along some of my canned goods to give as a hostess gift.


I hope they enjoy it all.  I am going to finish up my beets here and hop in the shower so we can take off as soon as Frank gets home.  Have a great Thursday all.

A year ago today-Day is Done

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. The kids went back to school today here...so was a very quiet day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice day and we had a nice visit with everyone at the party tonight

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.