Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to me from #GourmetGarden

My friend, Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla, has put together an exciting event to be held in February, just in time for all of our readers to get some marvelous ideas for Valentines Day. Cam is calling her event Triple S Bites; Saucy, Spicy and Sexy Bites for Valentine's Day and Beyond.  We are all very excited about finding, trying and creating some great recipes for all of you to serve up to your Valentine this year.

I know, I know....it is Christmas Eve and here I am already talking about Valentine's Day...you must be wondering what the heck is wrong with me!!  Well, I wouldn't normally be talking about this event so early but yesterday, FedEx delivered a wonderful package sent to me by Gourmet Garden. Gourmet Garden has absolutely wonderful products and they are one of the sponsors of this event. I have been a big fan of Gourmet Garden for a long time and use their products frequently while cooking and creating but I have not yet tried their newest line of "Slightly Dried Herbs".  I was so excited when I opened the box and found not only all of my tried and true favorites but also a five pack of the new product.



I was very excited when the package arrived and waited impatiently eagerly for Frank to open it.


Do you use any of these products? If not, I reccomend that next time you are at the store, you pick up
a tube of an herb or spice that you use a lot and try it. I guarantee you will love them.   They can be found in the produce section of your favorite market.


They arrived in this nifty little 6 pack carrier. Won't this come in handy throughout the year?


These are the new "Slightly Dried Herbs" of which I was referring. They nestle together and stack so that they are easily accessible in your refrigerator without taking up much space. If your fridge is packed to the hilt, as mine quite frequently is, that is very important.


They came packed in this insulated bag that will be perfect for carrying a bottle of wine as a hostess gift. In fact, my mind is already swirling around the possibilities of an appetizer made from Gourmet Garden paired with a nice crisp white wine, that I can take to the next dinner party I am invited to attend. I will be sure to share with you what I decide.




4 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.