Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Cab Franc around the World Invitation Post #WinePW

We will be celebrating #CabFrancDay on December 4th where we feature Cab Franc as a stand alone grape instead of a blending grape.  I thought I would continue the theme throughout the month and  decided to invite the Wine Pairing Weekend Group to join me in sharing the food pairings that we have discovered that pair well with this lovely wine.

Wine with cheese and crackers

I am showcasing a wine from our very own, Lori of Dracaena Wines.  So go out, grab a bottle of Cab Franc and meet up with us on Twitter Chat on December 12th at 11 AM ET following #WinePW.  We love when visitors pop in and tell us all about their experiences with our topic.

If participating with a blog post please stop by the event page and post your information.

8 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.