Friday, November 27, 2020

Using up the Thanksgiving Leftovers Weekly Menu

 I smoked our Turkey this year.  I have never done that before.  It turned out lovely.  The only problem was that I'm used to using the pan drippings to make gravy so there was no gravy available this year.

Turkey

We had a very nice albeit quiet celebration.  Today we are going to visit Aunt Irene.  She is making dinner for us.  I am bringing leftover mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.

The rest of the week will be spent, putting away the fall and Thanksgiving decorations and getting out the winter and Christmas decorations.  We won't put up the tree until later in the month but we will start decorating.

No big plans for the week, mostly quarantining.  But we will be eating all week and most of what we'll be eating is leftovers or repurposed leftovers.  Stay safe and Stay well........

Soup Saturday
Smoked Turkey and Bean Soup (leftover Turkey)

Sunday
Kielbasa and Cabbage (leftover Kielbasa)
Pierogi

Meatless Monday
Stuffing Hash and Eggs (leftover Stuffing and Roasted Veggies)

Taco Tuesday
Carnitas Style Turkey Tacos (leftover Turkey)

Wednesday
Kielbasa Fried Rice (leftover Kielbasa)

Thursday-Leftover's should be gone YAY
Pasta Agli Olio

Friday
Shrimp Scampi
Couscous Primavera






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.