Friday, February 26, 2016

Weekly Menu for the first week of March

Even with the extra day, February flew right by me.  We have been spending most of our free time at the hospital with Mom Klik.  When we aren't at the hospital we are attending meetings, running errands, watching Little Miss and Frank is helping Nicole and Pierre movie today and tomorrow.

I will have Angel Face today until it is time for me to go work the Fish Fry at church from 4-8. Tomorrow morning while Frank is helping with the move, I will go spend some time with Mom, after which I am going to a boot party at my friend, Karen's, with Kirsten and Amy.  When we leave the boot party we are swinging by to grab Melody on the way home.  She and Tingting will be spending the weekend with us because on Sunday Tingting and I are attending a painting party with a group of family and friends so Grampy and Mel are on their own for dinner.

Frank is officially retired today.  Monday he has one last interview for his new job and we should know whether he gets it by the end of the week.  Tuesday we are having dinner out with friends in celebration of either his retirement or his new job.....

The rest of the week will be the same as last....except Frank might not be going in to work....or he might be working much longer hours.....we will see.



Whatever happens, we still need to eat so I am sharing the weekly menu with you.  Please stop by each day for recipes and photos.

Saturday
Irish Stew
Buttermilk Biscuits

Sunday
Grampy and Mel on their own

Meatless Monday
Sopa de Frijoles con Chayote y Arroz

Tuesday
Out with Friends

Wednesday
Roast Chicken 
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Squash
Cloverleaf Rolls

Thursday
Individual Chicken Pot Pies

Fish Friday
Cod over Root Vegetable Puree

2 comments:

  1. Officially retired?? But final job interview on Monday?? When you retire aren't you supposed to quit working. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Paula but someone evidently forgot to tell this to Frank because this is the second career from which he has retired to go to another job.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.