Friday, February 12, 2016

The upcoming week and the Weekly Menu

Happy Weekend everyone and Happy Valentine's Day to all who celebrate.  I personally try to show my love how important he is to me each and every day.  We are lucky enough to be able to go out together quite often for dinner, dancing, shows, movies, etc. so for us Valentine's day is just another day albeit one that we would rather stay home on due to the crowds.

 

I might make a special meal, Frank will make a special cocktail and we will watch a movie or relax in the hot tub but we don't normally go out.  Sometimes we will have friends over for a dinner party. This year will be different though because this year we are going to be watching our Angel Face.  I am still making Frank's favorite meal of Chicken Marsala and we may have some wine but any movie will be kid friendly and she is still too young to hang out in the hot tub!

Tonight we are going out with our friends, Bob, Cathy and Chet.  Next Friday we are taking all the members of the ensemble and our priest, Fr. Slaton, out to dinner to thank them for making Mom's funeral so beautiful.  Other than that the week should be pretty quiet...typical stuff food pantry, choir, etc.


I will be posting new recipes and photos each day so please stop back and see me.

Saturday
Baked Spare Ribs
Roasted Squash and Red Potatoes

Sunday-Valentine's Day
Chicken Marsala
Fettuccine Alfredo
Glazed Carrots

Meatless Monday
Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Taco Tuesday
Chicken Tacos

Wednesday-Food Pantry
Frank in charge of dinner

Thursday
Sirloin Tips with Mushrooms
Egg Noodles

Friday
Out with Friends



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Richard and I felt the same way about Valentine's Day. He used to say :everyday is Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.